Jobs at Blue Robotics
Want to work at Blue Robotics? We currently have several positions open.
Spring/Summer 2017 Mechanical Engineering Intern
We’re starting to look for engineering interns for the spring and/or summer of 2017. We’ve got a wide range of projects and products that you’ll be working on. We give our interns a lot of responsibility – most projects turn into released products by the time the internship is complete!
- Strong CAD design skills in SolidWorks
- Computer programming skills (C, C++, embedded systems)
- Intuitive understanding of electrical/mechanical systems
- Building skills (hand tools, machining, soldering)
- Familiarity with 3D printing and other rapid prototyping techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take care of a wide range of responsibilities
- Experience with robotics – marine robotics especially
- Familiarity with our thrusters and other products
We need someone who is smart, enthusiastic, and willing to learn! Compensation will be based on experience. Based in Torrance, CA.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re working on the future of marine robotics. Join us!