Jobs at Blue Robotics
Blue Robotics specializes in developing, manufacturing, and online retailing of components and systems for marine robotics. We strive to make products that are high-quality, well-supported, and low-cost with the goal of enabling and expanding the field of marine robotics.
Working at Blue Robotics is fast-paced and full of opportunities to learn new skills and tools and work with some of the coolest marine technology on the globe! While we’ve got a lot of amazing technology, our team is our biggest asset and our biggest strength.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we offer competitive pay, benefits, and perks.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Our headquarters in Torrance, CA or Remote
Compensation: $70k – $110k, commensurate with experience
The Software Developer Role
Blue Robotics is seeking a full time software developer to work with the autopilots, user interfaces, and embedded devices that power our products. You will be joining an innovative team and a passionate open-source community of marine robotics enthusiasts and professionals.
You will have an opportunity to fit in to a contributing role on many projects spanning many technologies. Responsibilities will include implementing software in new and existing projects, testing software and hardware, debugging, and occasionally getting wet. We will require a fast learner who is independent and able to communicate effectively.
- Full time availability
- The ability to learn, develop skills, and complete work independently
- Excellent git and GitHub experience
- Comfortable developing in Linux environment
- Familiar with embedded device development (writing, programming, debugging)
- Excellent communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Embedded linux experience
- Qt experience
- ROS experience
- Ardupilot and QGroundControl experience
- Experience with web development technologies
- Experience with system design and integration
- Circuit and PCB design