Jobs at Blue Robotics
Want to work at Blue Robotics? We currently have several positions open.
Operations and Supply Chain Manager
We’re looking for a Operations and Supply Chain Manager to join our team. This is a key role at Blue Robotics with a lot of responsibility and high expectations. We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic employee who is willing to learn! Based in Torrance, CA.
- Plan day to day operations and production schedule
- Manage quality control procedures
- Track and manage material inventory
- Schedule and complete material purchases
- Regularly report on inventory levels and production status
- Find and implement optimizations to increase efficiency
- Develop and grow relationships with suppliers around the world
- Complete other tasks as needed from time to time
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a problem solver with data driven decision making skills
- Strong computer skills – programming skills preferred
- College degree in business, engineering, or similar
- Experience with Quickbooks and MRP/ERP systems is a plus
- Interest in robotics, the ocean, and technology
We’re a young company and there is a lot of room for growth and learning for the right individual. Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Spring/Summer 2017 Mechanical Engineering Intern
We’re starting to look for engineering interns for the spring and/or summer of 2017. We’ve got a wide range of projects and products that you’ll be working on. We give our interns a lot of responsibility – most projects turn into released products by the time the internship is complete!
- Strong CAD design skills in SolidWorks
- Computer programming skills (C, C++, embedded systems)
- Intuitive understanding of electrical/mechanical systems
- Building skills (hand tools, machining, soldering)
- Familiarity with 3D printing and other rapid prototyping techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take care of a wide range of responsibilities
- Experience with robotics – marine robotics especially
- Familiarity with our thrusters and other products
We need someone who is smart, enthusiastic, and willing to learn! Compensation will be based on experience. Based in Torrance, CA.
We’re working on the future of marine robotics. Join us!