The Locator-A1 is an analog hydroacoustic locator device. It converts an analog electric signal to an acoustic pressure wave. The A1 has the smallest physical footprint in the Water Linked series of locators, and can be integrated into even the most compact ROV system. It comes standard with a 1 meter cable for easy integration with ROVs like the BlueROV2.
The Locator-A1 has the following features:
- Omnidirectional directivity
- Rugged polyurethane cable (1 meter length)
- 300m depth rating
- 300m max cable (tether) length
- Optional pre-installed cable penetrator for quick integration with BlueROV2 and other Blue Robotics products
The Locator-A1 requires the rest of the Water Linked positioning system to be fully functional. That includes the Master-D1 and a set of Receiver-D1 units, all of which are included, along with the Locator-A1, with the Water Linked Underwater GPS Development Kit.
- 1 x Locator-A1 w/ 1 meter cable
- 1 x 6mm Cable Penetrator (optional)