The M200 Brushless Motor is a simple motor version of the T200 Thruster.
It uses the same internal components but doesn’t have the plastic nozzle or other components.
- Waterproof brushless camera gimbals
- Underwater actuators
- Build your own thruster
- Small ROVs that don’t need full size thrusters
- Efficient brushless electric motor
- Standard mounting holes spaced 19mm and 16mm apart
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments
- Operates under extreme pressure and depth
- High-performance plastic bearings that don’t corrode
- Solder pads to connect and seal wires
It is strongly recommended to insulate the motor. Over time, without insulation, the wires will begin to show signs of corrosion.
|Operating Voltage||6-20 Volts|
|Max Current||22 Amps|
|Max Power||350 Watts|
|Length||2.44 in||62 mm|
|Diameter||1.42 in||36 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||0.197 in||5.0 mm|
|Mounting Hole Spacing||0.94 in & 0.75 in||24 mm & 19 mm|
|Mounting Holes||M3x0.5 Screws|
|Weight in Air||lb||g|
|Weight in Water||lb||g|